Monday, July 7, 2008

Petite Cat's Eye Bracelet


This is a bracelet that I re-strung for my friend Michelle. The picture does not do this very petite bracelet justice, it features 4mm cat's eye beads with bead caps. Michele has a tiny, tiny wrist, I think it is 6"! Lovely piece, it was a pleasure to re-sting this bracelet.
Over the weekend I also re-strung two of my bracelets, the red crystals one because it was a tad bit too long, and the gemstone one with the hook and eye clasp, which is a pretty clasp but works best for a necklace. Now both are perfect! If you have any jewelry that needs re-stringing, just let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bracelet is really very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous Rebecca! Me likey.

Cheers,
Christine

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts