Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh So Blue


This is the bracelet I made for my niece LaTressa's birthday, it features blue Czech glass beads and Siam crystals. What do you think?

My friend Carla e-mailed me the other morning with a great idea for my next line of jewelry... watches. I told her Eric said the same thing to me, so be on the look out for watches by Becca. How inspiring to have my friends join in the beading excitement with me - I do have great friends!


I'm working on a bracelet for myself, it will have the kids names and birthstone, plus Eric's birthstone and I'm considering adding mine, a family bracelet. I'm still pondering the layout in my head, I don't have birthstone for Eric or the one for me, which does create a hitch in stringing the bracelet!

1 comment:

CAB said...

How's your birthday bracelet coming? Can't wait to see your pictures of it!

http://oldspillhouse.blogspot.com

CAB (from TOG list)

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts