Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Beads

I've got new loot! When I went to Art From the Heart bead store, I didn't have much time to look at each and every bead and findings in the store, but I did manage to find these heart shaped blue glass beads and the colored wire for wrapping.



Saturday I meet some girlfriends, who also home school for dinner at Famous Dave's, we were in the restaurant for close to 3 hours, and had a great time. After I left the restaurant, I headed to Beads on Parade, to see what would be calling my name. Here is what I picked up, Eric asked my why didn't I buy any blue gemstone chips? I did see some pretty blue chips, and just have to march myself right down to the store and get more beads! Woo hoo! I've been wanting to get some chip beads to string on stretchy bead cord. Be sure to check back to see ho they turn out.

Coral chips, Citrine chips, Garnet chips, Czech glass beads in various shapes and colors, green seed beads, green foiled lampwork beads, Cane glass beads. Click on the picture to enlarge.

No comments:

Christian Myspace Layouts
Christian Myspace Layouts